Typically, this product is used for all types of construction and job site protection. Ideal for worker and pedestrian safety when installed as scaffold netting, QVP-22 contains debris, dust and other job site materials. It is also used in industral, plant and refinery settings for maintenance work, as short-term guardrails and for floor-to-floor netting.
Features & Specs
- Fire-Retardant: Meets NFPA 701 Method II & the Boston Fire Marshal Test BFD IX-1
- Knitted High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) With 1/4” Mesh Openings
- Lightweight, UV-Treated & Long Lasting
- Edges Are Hemmed & Reinforced For Easy Installation
- Meets NYC Local Law 61 & OSHA Requirements When Installed Properly
- Economical & Cost-Effective