QVP-427 – Direct Print Netting
We have you and your company’s jobsite covered when it comes to the aesthetics, security and most importantly safety! QVP-427 is a PVC coated safety and debris netting. Its high visibility orange color makes it a great choice to provide job-site safety and brand recognition at the same time. Using a bold black ink, we can custom print any logo or message so it can be seen across the street or 10 stories up.
Our QVP-427 High Visibility debris netting is Fire-Retardant and meets NFPA 701 Method II and the Boston Fire Marshal Test BFD IX-1. It has 5/32″ x 5/32″ openings and is reinforced around the border for strength. Safety is our #1 priority here at QVP and we pride ourselves and strive to help you and your company maintain a safe working environment while on site and look good while doing so!
**Lowest Price Guaranteed**
This product is used for all types of construction and job site protection. Ideal for worker and pedestrian safety when installed as scaffold netting or barrier/guardrail protection. QVP-427’s 5/32” openings help contain debris, dust and other job site materials.
Features & Specs
- Fire-Retardant: Meets NFPA 701 Method II & the Boston Fire Marshal Test BFD IX-1
- PVC-Coated Polyester with ~5/32” Hole Openings
- Lightweight, UV-Treated & Durable
- Reinforced Border for Strength
- Meets NYC Local Law 61 & OSHA Requirements When Installed Properly
- Economical & Cost-Effective
- High-Visibility Fluorescent Orange
- Tear-Resistant & Flexible in Cold Weather